Been an interesting week! We talked about a lot on our last podcast EP 017 and this week we feel like celebrating. We’ll probably celebrate with liquor but we realize some of you like to partake in the cheefing of the leaf. So this week we decided to throw some trippy music at you infused with R&B and Hip Hop. Definitely a MIX.
We also want to thank our sponsor Dr. Goat Beard and Facial Cream. Check out their website here: DrGoatBFC.com and listen to the last podcast to see how you can get a 15% discount.
We’re interested in hearing your thoughts. Shoot us an email and let us know what you think of these mixes. What do you want to hear more or less of? CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US.
As always, please subscribe to the podcast, leave a review on iTunes and support indie artists!
2. Baegod – Seashells http://www.trillmatic.com/baegod-seashells-video/
3. Code Green – Damn, I Took Too Many http://www.trillmatic.com/watch-code-greens-chemically-induced-trip-damn-i-took-too-many/
4. Ralo ft. Lil Uzi Vert, Young Thug & 21 Savage – Flexing On Purpose http://www.trillmatic.com/young-thug-lil-uzi-vert-and-21-savage-join-ralo-on-the-first-single-from-his-upcoming-mixtape/
5. Caleborate ft. Pell & Sylvan LaCue – Options http://www.trillmatic.com/bay-area-caleborate-ft-pell-sylvan-lacue-options-audio/
6. Bella Moon – Teach Me http://www.trillmatic.com/bella-moon-teach-me-from-the-cloud/
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on FB: Facebook.com/BeenTrillmatic